The Journal of Indonesia Sustainable Development Planning (JISDeP) is a journal published by Centre for Planners' Development, Education, and Training (Pusbindiklatren), Ministry of National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) and supported by Indonesian Development Planners Association (PPPI). Article categories of this journal are research papers, policy papers, commentary, and book review.
This journal aimed at studying the issues of sustainable development from around the world to later be used as policy material in sustainable development planning in Indonesia, developing countries, and the world in general.
This journal absorbs theoretical scientific studies as well as empirical experiences from researchers around the world, primarily from researchers who specialize in developing countries, to then publish them all widely to international forums as applicable and innovative knowledge.
This journal gives important weight to the issue of sustainable development and planning with regard to the mental and spiritual development of the people of Indonesia and the people of the world in terms of ideology, politics, economics, social, culture, environment, and other strategic issues about sustainable development planning. The topics may cover, but not limited to, the following sub-topics:
• poverty alleviation, community development, and small business enterprises;
• food security and agriculture;
• health and well-being issues;
• quality education, employment, and skill development;
• gender equality and disadvantaged people;
• water and sanitation, marine and coastal development;
• peace, justice, and strong institution;
• climate change, environment, and disaster mitigation;
• smart city, tourism, waste management, urban and regional development;
• industry, public infrastructure, and innovation;
• migration, smart mobility, and transportation;
• economic development, equity, and finance.