Aims and Scope
The Journal of Indonesia Sustainable Development Planning (JISDeP) is a journal published by Centre for Planners' Development, Education, and Training (Pusbindiklatren), Ministry of National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) and supported by Indonesian Development Planners Association (PPPI). Article categories of this journal are research papers, policy papers, commentary, and book review.
This journal gives important weight to the issue of sustainable development and planning with regard to the mental and spiritual development of the people of Indonesia and the people of the world in terms of politics, economics, social, culture, environment, peace and justice, energy, and other strategic issues about sustainable development planning.
The topics may cover the following sub-topics:
- Energy, Environment and Climate Change :This topic covers issues of sustainable municipal solid waste management, sustainable consumption and production, sustainable renewable energy, Life cycle inventory and impact assessment water and waste management forestry management.
- Food Security & Agriculture: This topic covers issues of agriculture for food security.
- Disaster & Mitigation: This topic covers Disaster management exercise, Flood and Drought caused by extreme weather, Debris flow and sediment transport, Community based disaster management, Technology for disaster mitigation and prevention, Disaster caused by Extreme weather and Surveillance and early warning systems.
- Social Politics: This topic discusses issues of Political science, International studies, Sociology, Human Security and Peace & Conflicts studies.
- Economic growth and equality: this topic covers sustained economic growth and productivity, polices to power low incomes and promote economic inclusion investment to region.
- Public Health:This topic covers reducing maternal mortality, preventing death of new born and children, combating pandemic and epidemic diseases, research and development of medicines risk reduction and management of national and global health risks.
- Education: This topic covers Inclusive and quality education, access for gender and disability, improvement of teachers.
- Infrastructure and Industry : This topic covers reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure, inclusive and sustainable industrialization, small-scale industrial and other enterprises, scientific research, upgrade the technological capabilities of industrial sectors, access to information and communications technology.
- Urban and Regional Planning : This topic covers spatial planning, city planning, rural-urban linkages, regional disparities, economic regional development, smart and sustainable city.